Before making an investment decision you should carefully consider the risks described in this website, especially those below.
Qualicorp’s business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows and/or prospects could be materially adversely affected by any of these risks and therefore negatively impact the Company’s common shares. Some risks are below, in order to access the entire list, please refer to the Company’s Reference Form.
- Qualicorp may not be able to maintain the contracts with its Beneficiaries.
- An increase in the delinquency levels of payments of the monthly premiums charged to Qualicorp’s beneficiaries with respect to health plans in the affinity segment could materially adversely affect its operating results and our financial condition.
- Qualicorp depends substantially on a few Operators to provide services to its Beneficiaries.
- The regulatory framework under which Qualicorp operates and any changes in it may have a significant negative impact on the Company’s business.
- If the Operators with which Qualicorp has a relationship are unable to estimate or control their costs accurately and, consequently, pass on these costs to Qualicorp’s clients, its financial results may be negatively impacted.
Last update: October 26, 2020